★Hello again!
Friday, April 22, 2011 • 3:41 AM • 0 comments

Hello people! Let me wish you guys Happy Good Friday 1st :) School as usual! Midterm in 2 weeks i guess so i'll be hiatus for 2 weeks!
Before going tuition, i guess i should update for you guys. Heeee. Went to pyramid just now. Pictures time!


I'm getting married! haha

See anything weird? heee

Sis tryin to do split .... FAIL :P

Now you can't see my face :)

Froggie!

This kinda remind me of Suet Theng :]

Random pic

SMILE!

Fake flowers

Trying to disturb mom xD

Isn't it so cute! tiny love cup

A big luv clock

So dang cute!

Last but not least this cute bear :]

That's the pictures i took at pyramid :) Now imma go eat my dinner then prepare for tuition! :]
Going out with my bestie tomorrow! FUN FUN FUN

GodBless


Everytime Miss You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Benvenuto!


+Follow // Dashboard
Welcome my 0 little friends. Steal anything what you can steal. bold italic underline strike


PUT YOUR CBOX HERE !!